Active Lives Survey
The Active Lives Children and Young People Survey is an online survey carried out by
Ipsos MORI. Each term, a number of schools are randomly selected to take part in the survey, with the aim of getting 100,000 children and young people in Years 1 to 11 to complete it each academic year. The survey runs on an annual basis. More information on the survey can be found on the Sport England website.
If your school takes part in the survey you will receive a bespoke report similar to the attached example.
- 9a ALS Child School Report Template Y1 V5 To SE PRIMARY (PDF, 372 Kb)
- 9b ALS Child School Report Template Y1 V5 To SE YEARS 1 2 (PDF, 259 Kb)
- 9c ALS Child School Report Template Y1 V5 To SE SECONDARY (PDF, 801 Kb)
Active Lives Report
- Active Lives Children Survey 2017 18 Attitudes Report (PDF, 3.1 Mb)
- Active Lives Children Survey Academic Year 17 18 (PDF, 3.5 Mb)