Click on the images below to access some great resources for remote learning
Mr Higgins has produced a series of PE lessons appropriate for pupils with SEND. Click here to find out more.
Fun for all the family!
How to participate;
Pick an object
Pass, travel or dribble over a chosen distance.
Repeat this as many times as you like, record distance covered and send to: Bedfordshire Multi-Sport Marathon (google.com)
All distances will be added together and hopefully we'll run a marathon together!
- Dance At Home Pdf (PDF, 95 Kb)
Follow these links to a selection of Just Dance routines
- Yoga (PDF, 62 Kb)
Click on the image above to access a number of links that will take you to some yoga activities for your pupils to do at home
- Athletics activities, focussing on jumping from EYFS to KS4 (PDF, 897 Kb)
- EYFS to KS4 OAA activities and cross curricular links (PDF, 1 Mb)
- Tennis activities for home and school for pupils EYFS to KS4 (PDF, 890 Kb)
- Basketball activity cards catering for children KS1 - KS4, with fun cross curricular activities too (PDF, 1.1 Mb)
- Gymnastics skills for pupils EYFS to KS4 along with some fun cross curricular activities too (PDF, 1.2 Mb)
- EYFS to KS4 Cricket skills and activities (PDF, 1.2 Mb)
- Dance challenges for pupils EYFS to KS4 and their families (PDF, 1.5 Mb)
- The history of sitting volleyball along with activity cards for pupils EYFS to KS4 (PDF, 1.4 Mb)
- Learn all about Ultimate Frisbee and pick up some skills along the way - EYFS to KS4 and ad.... ults too (PDF, 1.2 Mb)