Our Commitment to Equality:
teamBEDS&LUTON is fully committed to the principles of equality of opportunity and is responsible for ensuring that no job applicant, employee, volunteer or member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, gender, disability, race, ethnic origin, nationality, colour, parental or marital status, pregnancy, religious belief, class or social background, sexual preference or political belief.
teamBEDS&LUTON will ensure that there will be open admission to all those who wish to work in partnership or alongside the teamBEDS&LUTON County Sports Partnership in all aspects of our work and that they are treated fairly.
teamBEDS&LUTON are committed to achieving gender parity (with a minimum of 30% female) and greater diversity generally on its board, including, but not limited to Black, Asian, minority ethnic (BAME) diversity, sexual preference and disability
- Team Beds&Luton Annual Report 2018 2019 (PDF, 3.8 Mb)
- Teambedsluton Equality Policy (PDF, 148 Kb)
- A Plan For A More Diverse County Sports Partnership For Luton Bedfordshire (MS Word, 860 Kb)
- Tbl Board Information Pack 082018 Review Final (PDF, 514 Kb)
- Board Procedures Conflict Of Interest Procedures Document (MS Word, 211 Kb)
- Active Luton Audited Accounts (PDF, 9.7 Mb)
- Tbl A Succession Plan For Our Board And Senior Management Team Update 092018 (PDF, 501 Kb)
- Tor Tbl Final Revised Version 102018 (003) (PDF, 220 Kb)