Need free help and advice with setting up a new sports club?
Posted: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 11:49
Club Matters is Sport England's one stop shop for sports clubs and provides free, convenient, practical resources to help you develop and run a sustainable club.
About Club Matters
Club Matters is Sport England's one stop shop for sports clubs. Club Matters provides free, convenient, practical resources to help you develop and run a sustainable club.
Who is Club Matters for?
Club Matters resources are for you if you;
- run a sports clubs, whether large or small, formal or informal;
- are thinking about setting up a club;
- support, are undertaking or considering the Clubmark accreditation; or
- are active in sports development
What are the benefits?
The Club Matters convenient and flexible resources;
- will help you attract and retain members;
- provide practical tips & guidance;
- offer tools to help you understand your club and members; and
- will improve and develop your skills
What tools and resources are available?
Club Matters gives you access to free innovative tools to help develop your club. Registration is simple and free. Get started with Club Matters today and build a brighter future for your club. Click the link below for further information.
Need help with funding or marketing for your sports club in Bedfordshire & Luton area?
Here at TeamBeds&Luton we can help with funding applications to improve facilities and marketing to help promote your club locally so please get in touch with us.