Free Resources for Sports Clubs in Bedfordshire
Posted: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 14:55 by Abi Bond
Club Matters is Sport England's one stop shop for sports clubs. Club Matters provides free, convenient, practical resources to help you develop and run a sustainable club.
Who is Club Matters for?
Club Matters resources are for you if you;
- run a sports clubs, whether large or small, formal or informal;
- are thinking about setting up a club;
- support, are undertaking or considering the Clubmark accreditation; or
- are active in sports development
What are the benefits?
The Club Matters convenient and flexible resources;
- will help you attract and retain members;
- provide practical tips & guidance;
- offer tools to help you understand your club and members; and
- will improve and develop your skills
Also ensure you register on our website to receive relevant newsletters and also post your clubs latest events and club activities to help reach a wide network in Bedfordshire.