Youth Clubs Grants
Summary: Youth Clubs provide opportunity for improving social skills team spirit and self esteem.
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Disability Groups, Education / Training, Facility Development
About Youth Clubs Grants
How it works
Youth Clubs will consider funding of:
- Items of equipment; however, on occasion, applications for improvement of youth club premises, equipment or facilities will also be considered.
- Applications which benefit young people from 8 up to and including the age of 18 years.
- Applications which have sustainability beyond one year.
- Applications which demonstrate involvement form young people in raising some of the funds required for the equipment requested.
Allocation will very much depend on how many eligible applications we receive and the funds available to the Youth Clubs Committee at any one time. Currently, the average grant is between £250 and £600.
More information: https://www.variety.org.uk/what-we-do/youth-clubs-grants
teamBEDS&LUTON is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.