Receptionist (Part Time)
Hours: 26 hours per week (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, plus matchdays first team home games, including weekends and evenings)
- Villa Park, B6 6HE
- Contact Name
- Lucy Ford
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Competitive, depending on experience
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Wed 13th November, 2019
- 12:00am - Thu 21st November, 2019
- Sport / Activity
About Receptionist (Part Time)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist (Part Time), based at Villa Park. The Receptionist will provide a professional and friendly front of house service. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience from a similar role.
The role will be part of a strong Reception team who greet all visitors to Villa Park at the main North Stand Reception and other Reception duties across the Clubs Estate as and when required. You will act as an ambassador for the Club and welcome all that visit the Club in a professional manner to ensure that their experience is a memorable one.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Meet and greet all visitors to reception and ensure all Club security protocols are adhered to.
- Give advice to visitors on where to go around the Club and liaise with all departments on arrival of visitors for appointments.
- Operate the Club switch board and deal with incoming telephone enquiries.
- Deal with fan enquiries.
- Assist the Senior Receptionist in the delivery of the Reception Services function.
- General administration support for the Club as required.
- Available to work all Match Days on any reception areas as directed by the Club.
- Meet and greet Fans and Hospitality customers as required.
- Meet and greet VIPs, Players and Families as required.
Essential skills and experience required: -
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Computer literate in the following, Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Power point, Access.
- Team player.
- Can do attitude.
- Be able to communicate with Internal & External Stakeholders.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Able to communicate with all levels.
- Able to be deal with more difficult requests, queries and challenging enquiries from fans
- Confidentiality in the position is critical to maintain the high standards that the club requires.
Aston Villa Football Club is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment.
Aston Villa Football Club celebrates the diversity of its Club and its supporters. As part of this, Aston Villa Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To allow us to monitor this, we ask all applicants to complete our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form All information provided will be treated in confidence and will not be seen by staff directly involved in the appointment. The questionnaire will be detached from your application form, stored separately and used only to provide statistics for monitoring purposes.
To apply please send your Covering Letter (including your current salary details and notice period), CV and completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form to email@example.com or Lucy Ford, Human Resources Business Partner, Aston Villa Football Club, Villa Park, Birmingham, B6 6HE.
Closing Date: Thursday 21 November 2019
team BEDS&LUTON is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.