Multi Sports Coach
Earn money and gain valuable experience doing something you love! Kings Camps are a market leading non-profit organisation offering sports and activity day camps at over 50 UK locations, getting children and young people active, having fun and learning together Our coaches – we call them Red Tops – deliver high quality sports camps with an energy, passion and commitment to child development that we call the Kings Factor®.
- Reading - Queen Anne's School, RG4 6DX
- Contact Name
- Tom Booth
- Contact Telephone
- 01142 632 155
- Contact Email
About Multi Sports Coach
The Multi-Sports Coach is responsible for the planning, preparation and delivery of a range of sports and activities to a group of age specific children (between 4 and 17 years) attending Kings Camps. Activities can include anything from coaching football, tennis and badminton to leading team building games. You will be delivering a high energy, fun and inclusive programme that engages all children.
- Experience of working with 4-17s in a sports coaching, education or activity setting
- Studying towards or already completed a degree in childcare, primary/secondary teaching, sports coaching or PE qualification
- An NGB sports coaching qualification or equivalent in at least 1 sport
- A valid Paediatric First Aid qualification (training opportunities are available)
- A passion for sports and developing children
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Vibrant, fun, confident personality
- Commitment to high quality customer service to parents and children
- Team player with a willingness to adapt
Hours, Rate of Pay
- We're looking for your availability between 08.00-18.00 daily. We pay minimum/living wage.
Dates and Location
- Over 50 locationsin England, Scotland and Wales
- Our camps take place during the school holidays in Easter and Summer– we expect your commitment to a minimum of 3 programme weeks but dependent upon the length of a season.
- Reading - Queen Anne's School
teamBEDS&LUTON is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.