- The Active Wellbeing Society Studio 309, Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Digbeth,, B9 4AA
- Contact Telephone
- 0121 728 7030
- Contact Email
- £17 to £19
- Casual Hours
- Placed On
- Fri 19th October, 2018
- 12:00am - Thu 31st January, 2019
- Sport / Activity
- Interview Date
- Fri 25th January, 2019
You will be part of a team delivering a range of Bikeability courses in schools across Birmingham.
They will train you to become an instructor if not a trained NS!
The skills you will need to demonstrate are:
- Are able to ride a bike
- Good communication skills
- Good links to the community
- Are able to work with children
For further info email email@example.com
Please not vacancies are on going and there is no closing date for this job
teamBEDS&LUTON actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. To add your job please submit your job specification.