Fitness Advisor (Casual)
Help to improve people’s quality of life Role Snapshot… Do you enjoy fitness, wellbeing and thrive on being part of busy team working a range of shifts and dealing with the public working? Want to work in a modern setting with latest equipment? Then read on...
- Wymondham Leisure Centre, NR18 0NT
- Contact Name
- Matt Allen
- Contact Telephone
- 01953 607171
- £8.937 - £9.553 per hour, various casual hours available
- Casual Hours
- Placed On
- Mon 12th November, 2018
- 12:00am - Thu 31st January, 2019
About Fitness Advisor (Casual)
What you'll be doing…
- Supervising the fitness areas
- Carrying out inductions, orientations and programmes
- Assisting with show rounds from the public and schools
- Ensuring the centre is well run and ready for business
- Our teams work across our 3 leisure centres so need to be able to have their own means transport and enjoy this flexible working style
- Personal training or class teaching (for those with level 3 fitness qualification and class instructing qualifications)
You must have…
A level 2 fitness qualification as well as previous experience in a leisure/fitness environment carrying out gym inductions, fitness programmes and supporting members progress. You must also have with strong customer service, communication and team working skills.
Please apply online for this role on our website: https://www.norfolkjobsdirect.org/southnorfolk/index.aspx
This is an on-going recruitment campaign, however the advert will close once sufficient applications have been received.
Please note that this post is subject to a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
teamBEDS&LUTON is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.