NCS Team Leader & Assistant Leader
Job Purpose We are looking for dynamic and confident people to join our NCS team this summer. You will be an organised and confident person, able to engage and support a group of up to 15 young people aged 15 to 17 through an intensive four-week programme including residential trips away from home, local skills workshops and social action activities.
- Birmingham and Bromsgrove, B16 8DN
- Contact Name
- Matthew Forsyth
- Contact Telephone
- 0121 456 1818
- Contact Email
- £9 to £11 See job pack for more details
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Tue 5th February, 2019
- 11:45pm - Sun 10th March, 2019
- Job Reference
- 54 & 55
- Interview Date
- Sat 23rd March, 2019
About NCS Team Leader & Assistant Leader
Each programme requires 210 staff hours in total broken down as follows:
- 33 hours training
- 110 hours weeks 1 & 2 residential (55 hours x 2)
- 60 hours weeks 3 & 4 (30 hours x 2 weeks)
- 7 hours Celebration Event
Candidates must be available to do one of the following programme waves:
Wave 1 - Monday 8th July - Friday 2nd August 2019
Wave 2 - Monday 29th July - Friday 23rd August 2019
The programme is split in to three distinct parts:
- Week one: Away residential: You will go away with your team for four nights and five days for outdoor adventure, new challenges and team-building.
- Week two: Home residential: You will go away with your team for four nights and five days, to a local residential setting. This is the part of the programme where the young people learn new skills and get to know the community better.
- Weeks three and four: You will support your team to design and implement a project that will make a real difference to their local community
This role is ideal for anyone interested in working with young people. Sport 4 Life will provide you with all the training and support you need to excel
You must be interested in working with young people and supporting their development through the programme.
ncs-team-leader-job-pack---ref-054.pdf (PDF, 1004.5 Kb)
ncs-assistant-team-leader-job-pack---ref-055.pdf (PDF, 1004.7 Kb)
teamBEDS&LUTON is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.