Active Camp Co-ordinators
Aspire Active Camps provide sports and activities during every school holiday at venues throughout the Midlands. Children love Active Camps because their days are packed with a huge range of fun activities, run by dedicated staff who ensure they always have a great time. We are looking for individuals to Co-ordinate the day to day running of our Active Camps. The role will include; setting up venues, managing team members, dealing with customers, ensuring company procedures are up held and children have a positive camp experience.
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Placed On
- Mon 15th April, 2019
- 11:30pm - Thu 2nd May, 2019
About Active Camp Co-ordinators
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Passionate about working with children and young people
- Driven to ensure all children have a memorable time at Active Camps
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to deliver an excellent service to all our customers
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working with children aged 4-14
- Experience of delivering inclusive sport and physical activity sessions
- Knowledge of behaviour management, safeguarding, health and safety and Ofsted
- Experience of managing people and dealing with customers
- Primary or Secondary QTS or Level 3 Childcare qualification
- First aid
Working for Aspire Active Camps:
- Employed on a casual contract during school holidays only
- Minimum of £450 per week
- Uniform provided
This job is subject to receipt of an enhanced DBS disclosure and references.
All successful applicants will be required to attend an induction and two-day initial training.
For further information about Aspire Active Camps and our venues please visit our website https://www.aspire-sports.co.uk/active-camps
Closing date for applications: Thursday 2nd May 2019
To apply please send a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability to
teamBEDS&LUTON is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.