Salto Gymnastics Club up for Luton Town FC charity spot
Posted: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 13:54
From Luton Town Football Club:
Our search for three new charities of the year will soon be complete, as we look forward to our first league match of the season. We'll be announcing the identity of our Club and Players' charity of the year soon, but now we need you opinion on who should be the 2018-19 supporters charity.
Last season saw Keech Hospice Care benefit from your support, with some terrific fundraising and awareness drives throughout the season. Voting is open until 11am on Friday 2nd August, so vote now and help push your charity over the line.
As in previous years, this season we're asking you to choose between 5 fantastic charities:
- Noah Enterprise: www.noahenterprise.org
NOAH Enterprise is a charity established in Luton in 1987 which seeks to help the most disadvantaged in the local community, particularly those who are homeless and suffering from addictions. Working throughout Bedfordshire, we provide practical, caring and empowering services to those who are temporary or entrenched rough sleepers, marginalised, socially excluded or have fallen into poverty.CLICK HERE AND VOTE NOW
- Luton and Dunstable Hospital Charitable Fund: www.ldh.nhs.uk/fundraising
The Luton and Dunstable Hospital Charitable Fund is an independent registered Charity that exists to support and enhance the services of the Luton and Dunstable Hospital. It helps to fund additional facilities and equipment, support medical research and provide the extras that make being in hospital more comfortable and less distressing experience for patients and their families. The Luton and Dunstable University Hospital (L&D) provides a comprehensive range of general medical and surgical services, including A & E, for 370,000 people in Luton, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and parts of Buckinghamshire.CLICK HERE AND VOTE NOW
- Salto Gymnastics Club, Luton: www.saltogym.org
Salto Gymnastics Club believe that gymnastics can improve health and wellbeing for all and brings families together which enhances community cohesion.They exists to advance education for the benefit of the children and young people of Luton and surrounding towns and villages through the provision of facilities, coaching in gymnastics sports and through the support of gymnastics coaching courses and leadership skills.
CLICK HERE AND VOTE NOW
- The Disability Resource Centre: www.drcbeds.org.uk
The Disability Resource Centre (DRC) is a user-led charity, run by disabled people for disabled people. We have 24 years of experience working with disabled people, and provide a range of free services empowering people of all ages who are affected by disability or health conditions to fulfil their potential and aspirations. They help disabled people, carers and families across Bedfordshire, Luton and Northamptonshire.
CLICK HERE AND VOTE NOW
- Clic Sargent: www.clicsargent.org.uk
Today, as 11 players wait to hear if they've made it into Saturday's line up, 11 children and young people will hear the devastating news they have cancer.CLIC Sargent stops cancer destroying young lives.
- Their care teams fight tirelessly to limit the damage cancer causes. They will listen, and ask the right questions, so that they can provide the right support, tailored to each young person and family.CLICK HERE AND VOTE NOW
- Young cancer patients' education, relationships and futures can suffer. Being in and out of hospital is the new normal. And watching friends moving on with life without them, as they struggle to keep up and stay in touch, shatters their confidence. We get them back on track.