FREE Volunteer Managers’ Workshops in June-July 2019
Posted: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 17:33
Volunteer Works has just released their next FREE Volunteer Managers' Workshops in June-July 2019. The Workshops are for Volunteer Managers and others working/delivering services in Luton who have responsibilities for recruiting, supervising or managing volunteers – or hope to involve volunteers in the future.
The dates and topics are as follows:
· Preparing for volunteers – Tuesday 25th June 2019
· Signing-up volunteers – Tuesday 2nd July 2019
· Managing volunteers – Tuesday 9th July 2019
· Retaining volunteers – Tuesday 16th July 2019
Time: 10am to 1pm
Venue: Luton Irish Forum, Kathleen Connolly House, 102 Hitchin Road, Luton LU2 0ES.
Parking: Disabled parking ONLY is available at the venue. Parking is available at Hitchin Road Car Park (approx. 50meters from the venue)
The workshops offer a great CPD opportunity for experienced Volunteer Managers, a chance to network, share ideas and best practice, as well as providing a detailed overview for those new to Volunteer Management. You will receive a certificate after completion of each workshop and a Handout Booklet to take away with lots of information you can refer back to.
The workshops are for those who want to:
* develop volunteering practice
* improve volunteer management
* develop good practice in volunteer management
* offer better opportunities and challenges to help retain volunteers
* network and share ideas with other Volunteer Managers
* learn more about our volunteering platform, Volunteer Connect
To book your place, please complete the attached booking form and email it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Kay, Voluntaryworks, c/o Bossard House, West Street, Leighton Buzzard LU7 1DA.
For more information about these workshops:
Contact Name: Kay Henderson
Telephone number: 01525 850559