Sporting Activities for People Living with Disability or Health Conditions in Bedfordshire and Luton
What is No Limits?
We work with the Disability Resource Centre and other local Bedfordshire partners to provide sport and fitness activities across Bedford and Luton for people with disabilities and special needs. We aim to develop a network of multi sports clubs to help people keep fit and improve whole family well-being. Please click on the button to find out more about local activities in your area, or contact us.
Our ethos is that there are:
- No Limits to an individual's capacity to be involved in sport!
- No Limits to an individual's aspiration to succeed and keep fit!
- No Limits to regular sports participation!
Together we want to make a difference.
For more area specific information about the No Limits Programme please either contact the relevant officer in your area or the overall project manager, Alison Wright:
- Hayley Elphee, Bedford Borough Council - Telephone: 01234 718839 (see more here)
- Robin Osborn, Central Bedfordshire Council - Telephone: 07580 30853 (see more here)
- Claire Hawes, Active Luton - Telephone: 01582 400272 (see more here)
- Alison Wright, No Limits Project Manager - Telephone: 01582 813767
No Limits - Inclusive Sport for All in Luton
Whether you have a visual, cognitive or a mobility impairment - Active Luton and No Limits can help you. Check out the leaflet below for a new timetable of Inclusive Sport and Activity sessions as well as information about accessible and adaptable equipment available in all 3 Active Luton gyms. Please email us if you would prefer a copy in the post.
There are also special swimming lessons and sessions in Luton Pools and anyone with disabilities is welcome at general swimming sessions, view the Active Luton Swimming Timetable on their website here for more details.
- No Limits - Inclusive Sport for All in Luton - New Leaflet! (PDF, 4.1 Mb)
- Bedford Disability Fitness (PDF, 762 Kb)
No Limits Sports Ambassador Programme Needs You!!
The new No Limits Sports Ambassador Programme seeks to develop opportunities for individuals with additional needs to become advocates and volunteers for Sport and Physical Activity in Bedfordshire & Luton. Interested? Contact our Programme Manager Alison email@example.com.
Keep Fit & Have Fun with our Range of Accessible Bikes - Great for those with any ability or disability!
We have a range of different bikes for any ability or disability at Stockwood Park Athletics Centre. Great for families to cycle together, groups, carers etc