PE & School Sport
Our aim is to ensure that PE and School Sport in Bedfordshire and Luton is of the highest possible quality. Our School Games page includes information on upcoming fixtures, news and results from the latest Games and details of School Games Maker volunteering opportunities. Or head over to the Primary Premium section for all the latest information on the funding in Bedfordshire and to view our Primary Premium Package.
School Games Mission
Keeping competitive sport at the heart of schools and provide more young people with the opportunity to compete an achieve their personal best.
School Games Vision
By 2020 School Games will be continuing to make a clear and meaningful difference to the lives of even more children and young people.
- Coaches Policy January 2017 (PDF, 3.2 Mb)
- Appendix 1 Competency Assessent Form January 2017 (MS Word, 19 Kb)
- Appendix 2 Safer Recruitment Checklist January 2017 (MS Word, 42 Kb)
- Appendix 3 Induction Checklist January 2017 (MS Word, 19 Kb)
- Appendix 4 SLA Guidance January 2017 (MS Word, 58 Kb)
- Appendix 6 MOS for coaches employed in schools January 2017 (MS Word, 18 Kb)
- Appendix 5 MOS for Headteachers employng coaches January 2017 (MS Word, 19 Kb)
- School Games County Finals Handbook (PDF, 2.3 Mb)