Bedfordshire & Luton PE & School Sport Conference - Wednesday 21 March 2018
CHANGING A MINDSET
The Physical Education Conference is delivered to you by The Bedfordshire and Luton Physical Education and School Sport Strategic Group.
This conference is aimed at:
- All teachers, coaches and instructors involved in the teaching of Physical Education and School Sport
Benefits of the Conference
- To provide schools with the opportunity to explore how physical activity can positively improve mental health and well-being
- To provide schools with the tools to adopt behaviour change strategies to engage children in lifelong physical activity thus improving health and mental wellbeing
- To find out what providers are out there and how schools can benefit from them through the 'Marketplace Emporium' and the workshop tutors.
- To have an opportunity to take part in and learn alternative ways to engage children in physical activity
- It is a great opportunity to network with colleagues from across the county and have a free swim at the end of the day in the amazing Center Parc's subtropical paradise!
Please view the full programme by clicking below:
To book, email Gill Morrow at: firstname.lastname@example.org