PE & School Sport
Our aim is to ensure that PE and School Sport in Bedfordshire and Luton is of the highest possible quality. Our Summer School Games and County Final pages include information on upcoming fixtures, news and results from the latest Games and details of School Games Maker volunteering opportunities. Or head over to the Primary Premium section for all the latest information on the funding in Bedfordshire.
School Games Mission
Keeping competitive sport at the heart of schools and to provide more young people with the opportunity to compete and achieve their personal best.
School Games Vision
By 2020 School Games will be continuing to make a clear and meaningful difference to the lives of even more children and young people.
- School Games County Finals Handbook 2018 2019 (PDF, 2.2 Mb)
- Coaches Policy January 2017 16 (PDF, 3.2 Mb)
- Appendix 1 Competency Assessment Form January 2017 (MS Word, 19 Kb)
- Appendix 2 Safer Recruitment Checklist January 2017 15 (MS Word, 42 Kb)
- Appendix 3 Induction Checklist January 2017 14 (MS Word, 19 Kb)
- Appendix 4 Sla Guidance January 2017 19 (MS Word, 58 Kb)
- Appendix 5 Mos For Headteachers Employng Coaches January 2017 18 (MS Word, 19 Kb)
- Appendix 6 Mos For Coaches Employed In Schools January 2017 20 (MS Word, 18 Kb)