Northampton Falcons Basketball Club are looking for someone to work with the management team to provide assistance with marketing. For students or those looking to get into marketing, our experienced team can help candidates to develop skills and meet new contacts.
Northampton Falcons are looking for someone to help take on a chunk of their weekly marketing activities, these activities include:
- Content Creation for Social Media
- Production of ad hoc promotions
- Maintenance of online listings
- Maintenance of website
- Club newsletters
- Liaise with sponsors and other contacts
Candidates must have the following:
- Good grammar and use of the English language
- Be Self-Motivated
- Be Reliable
- Be able to spend approx 1 hour per week on average
Candidates would ideally have the following:
- An understanding of HTML & CSS
- An interest in sport/basketball
- Experience with MailChimp
- Experience with Google Analytics & Search Console
- Photo editing software & skillset
- Graphic design software & skillset
- Be a marketing/graphic design/graphic communication student
Whilst this volunteering role is unpaid we aim to give you some great experience and will be teaching new things as you go along. You will be able to create a case study and portfolio pieces which will hopefully also help you advance your professional career.
Please email email@example.com to apply or for more information.
team BEDS&LUTON is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.